To have an on-site test at one of our community pharmacies, you must:
- Be aged 11 or over. Anyone aged under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Be a resident in Surrey, or work or study in Surrey
- Not have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, new persistent cough, or loss of sense of taste or smell). If you have any of these symptoms, you should arrange a PCR coronavirus test
- Not have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace
- Not have had a positive COVID-19 test (LFD or PCR) in the last 90 days